Allo Plus Disposable Vape Kit
Spearmint: crisp mint flavour with a fresh finish.
Blue Raspberry: berry flavour with tight and sweet tanginess.
Peach: delicate aroma with little acidity and mild sweetness.
Pineapple Ice: vibrant tropical flavour that balances sweet and tart.
Mango Ice: tangy mango flavour with notes of tropical fruits.
Lychee Ice: sweet aromatic taste with a hint of rose.
Classic Tobacco: smooth tobacco with a mellow finish.
Designed with simplicity in mind, these Allo Plus Disposable Vapes are an all in one device available in a range of 7 memorable flavours and in 2 nicotine levels (10mg & 20mg). Such flavours are combined with powerful hardware for immersive and stress free vaping that is not only accessible to experienced users but for those looking to give vaping a try. Each Allo Plus Disposable device will last up to approximately 500 puffs backed with a built-in 350mAh battery that makes these a handy, convenient vaping device that you can take with you.
Size: 102.8 x 19 x 10mm
Puffs: Up to 600
Battery: 550mAh (Built-in)
Dose per Puff: 4ug
No Refills & Charging
Compact & Light to Handle
In The Box:
1x Allo Plus Disposable Vape Device
50%VG | 50%PG
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste. Store at 15-25'C
Can contain traces of allergens.